The Heil line of oil furnaces lets you take advantage of new technology to cut your energy costs. Most older oil furnaces have efficiency ratings as low as 60% to 70% AFUE. That means for every dollar you spend on heating, 30 to 40 cents of it disappears right up the chimney! In contrast, high-efficiency Heil oil furnaces feature over 83% AFUE. That makes it possible for
you to increase your home’s heating efficiency and your energy savings.
- Fan Control Switch – Provides option for continuous fan operation and optimum comfort all year long.
- Control Panel – Permits easy technician access to accessory terminals; prewired for easy add-on of electric air cleaner, central humidifier and air conditioner.
- Large, External Front Clean-Out – Provides for easy unit cleaning and maintenance.
- High-Efficiency Burners – Provide optimum efficiency and performance when matched to furnace installation. Your dealer can specify which burner best suits your needs.
- Factory-Installed Test Ports/Sight Glass – Allow ample access for set-up and service.
- Multispeed Direct Drive Blower Motor – Balanced to ensure quiet, efficient air circulation; permanently lubricated to provide optimum service year after year.
- Heavy-Duty Insulated Steel Cabinet – Ensures quiet operation.
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger – Provides reliable operation year after year; backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
- Ceramic Combustion Chamber – Has unique, patented, “self-aligning” design that withstands temperatures up to 2,600°F.